ICRC는 현재 전 세계로 파견되어 인도주의 활동을 수행하게 될 공중 보건의(Primary health care doctor)를 채용하고 있습니다. 자세한 채용 공고는 아래를 참고 바랍니다.
[채용 공고 2]
◈ Position: Primary health care doctor
◈ Main task:
The Health Delegate (HD) serves a population in a defined geographic area in emergency and non-emergency situations. S/he assesses, identifies and prioritizes health needs for this populations taking into account community resilience mechanisms, including specific needs of vulnerable groups (children under five years old, women, the elderly, etc.).
The HD is the interface between communities (local leaders, health staff, women’s groups etc.), internal (ICRC) and external (MoH, NGOs, UN system) stakeholders for health related issues.
We are hiring primary health care doctor to be deployed on international humanitarian missions!
– Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
– Medical degree, postgraduate Master/diploma in Public Health, Tropical Medicine would be a strong asset
– Registered physician with a valid license to practice in the country of residence
– Minimum 2 years of additional international experience at field level in different contexts
– Very good command of English
– Valid driving license for manual transmission vehicles
◈ See the full job description: https://bit.ly/2M9drKJ
◈ How to apply:
Please send your resume and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the format “name + position applied + information resource”.