ICRC는 현재 전 세계로 파견되어 인도주의 활동을 수행하게 될 Anesthetist (마취 전문의)를 채용하고 있습니다. 자세한 채용 공고는 아래를 참고 바랍니다.
[채용 공고 6]
◈ Position: Anesthetist (마취 전문의)
◈ Main task:
The anesthetist, as part of an ICRC hospital team, performs safe pre/per and post anesthesia procedures for emergency and elective surgical interventions, often for the benefit of trauma and weapon wounded individuals. S/he works in assisted or ICRC independent hospital structures, often in limited resources settings and challenging security environment. The anesthetist is part of the ICRC mobile surgical team deployed in certain contexts, when required.
– Strongly motivated by humanitarian work,
– Degree in Medicine and a valid license to practice in your country of residence,
– ATLS or ETC certification or ATLS or ETC-refresher course, from within the last 5 years,
– Minimum of two years’ experience post Anesthesiology specialty degree,
– Excellent command of English.
◈ See the full job description: https://bit.ly/2O3ri5X
◈ How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com with the format “name + position applied + information resource”.