ICRC는 현재 전 세계로 파견되어 인도주의 활동을 수행하게 될 Surgeon (외과 전문의)를 채용하고 있습니다. 자세한 채용 공고는 아래를 참고 바랍니다.
[채용 공고 5]
◈ Position: Surgeon (외과 전문의)
◈ Main task:
The Surgeon, as part of an ICRC hospital team, performs safe surgical procedures for emergency and elective surgical interventions. These are often for the benefit of trauma and weapon-wounded individuals. S/he works in assisted or ICRC independent hospital structures, regularly in limited resources settings and challenging security environments. The Surgeon leads the ICRC mobile surgical team deployed in certain contexts when required.
– Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
– Board certified General/Trauma surgeon with a minimum of 2 years’ experience after certification and a valid license to practice in your country of residence
– Attended the Definitive Surgical Trauma Care (DSTC) course or the ICRC War Surgery Seminar
– Excellent command of English
– Valid driving license for manual transmission vehicles
◈ See the full job description: https://bit.ly/2BBWZA9
◈ How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the format “name + position applied + information resource”.